Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Michelle Consolini, MD is a cardiology specialist in York, PA. Dr. Consolini completed a residency at Emory University Affiliated Hospitals. She currently practices at WellSpan Cardiology. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Consolini is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Emory University Affiliated Hospitals, Residency Hospital
- Emory University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
WellSpan Cardiology25 Monument Rd Ste 200, York, PA 17403 Existing Patients: (717) 851-6129
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Consolini?
Caring, knowledgable, calming, explanatory, understanding, excellent!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Consolini has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Consolini frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Consolini's office is located at 25 Monument Rd Ste 200, York, PA 17403. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.