Dr. Henson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michele Henson, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Savannah, GA. Dr. Henson completed a residency at Vanderbilt School of Medicine. She currently practices at Coastal Rheumatology Associates and is affiliated with Candler Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Henson is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Duke University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Vanderbilt School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Vanderbilt University Hosps, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Duke University, Medical School — 2006
- University Of Georgia, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Henson?
Awesome doc.spent 2 hours til 6pm with me. Best doc in area.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michele Henson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Henson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Henson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Henson frequently treats Environmental Allergies.
Dr. Henson's office is located at 5400 Waters Ave, Savannah, GA 31404. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Candler Hospital
- Memorial Health Meadows Hospital
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital
Coastal Rheumatology Associates
Savannah Allergy Associates PC5400 Waters Ave, Savannah, GA 31404 (912) 355-5410
Live Oak Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, LLC Pooler, GA
Live Oak Allergy, Asthma & Immunology143 Canal St, Pooler, GA 31322 (912) 348-4100