Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kennedy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michele Kennedy, MD is a family medicine specialist in Cumberland, MD. Dr. Kennedy completed a residency at Alleghany Regional Hospital. She currently practices at Tri-State Community Health Ctr and is affiliated with Potomac Valley Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kennedy is board certified in Family Practice/OMT.
- Alleghany Regional Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Allegheny Regional Hopsital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kennedy?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kennedy frequently treats Fibromyalgia, Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), and Ataxia.
Dr. Kennedy's office is located at 621 Kelly Rd, Cumberland, MD 21502. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kennedy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Potomac Valley Hospital
- UPMC Western Maryland
Tri-State Community Health Ctr
Tristate Community Health Center621 Kelly Rd, Cumberland, MD 21502 (301) 722-3270