Dr. Keller has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michele Keller, DO is a osteopathic manipulative therapy specialist in Whiting, IN. Dr. Keller completed a residency at Youngstown Osteo Hosp. She currently practices at Dr Mary Tilak and is affiliated with Community Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Youngstown Osteo Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Youngstown Oseto Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Ohio University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Purdue U, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dr Mary Tilak1516 119th St, Whiting, IN 46394 Existing Patients: (219) 703-2550
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Keller?
wonderful doctor. takes times with patient and answers all questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michele Keller, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Keller's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Keller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Keller frequently treats Hypothyroidism, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and Malaise and Fatigue.
Dr. Keller's office is located at 1516 119th St, Whiting, IN 46394. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Hospital
- St. Catherine Hospital