Dr. Frommelt has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michele Frommelt, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Frommelt completed a residency at Ny and Presby Hp Columbia Campus. She currently practices at Childrens Hospital of Wisconsin. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Frommelt is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Ny and Presby Hp Columbia Campus, Residency Hospital
- University Of Mi Hosps And Health Ctrs, Residency Hospital
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Childrens Hospital of Wisconsin9000 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226 Existing Patients: (414) 266-2380
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frommelt?
My child's cardiologist since before birth. Awesome doctor. Blessed to have her and Herma Heart Center near me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michele Frommelt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Frommelt's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Frommelt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Frommelt frequently treats Septal Defect, Congenital Heart Defects, and Congenital Heart Disease.
Dr. Frommelt's office is located at 9000 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.