Dr. DeGregorio has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michele DeGregorio, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Bloomfield Hills, MI. Dr. DeGregorio completed a residency at Norwalk Hosp - Yale U. He currently practices at Cardiology and Vascular Associates and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. DeGregorio is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. DeGregorio?
- Baylor Coll Med - Meth Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Norwalk Hosp - Yale U, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Norwalk Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michele DeGregorio, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. DeGregorio's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. DeGregorio accepts your insurance.
Dr. DeGregorio frequently treats Lipid Disorders, Hyperlipidemia, and Hypertension.
Dr. DeGregorio's office is located at 42557 Woodward Ave Ste 200, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. DeGregorio speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy
- DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Mclaren Oakland
- Munson Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Oakland