Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Michele Campione, MD is a psychiatry specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Campione completed a residency at New York University School Of Medicine. She currently practices at Michele Campione, MD, Clinic and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Campione is board certified in Psychiatry.
- New York University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Michele Campione, MD, Clinic
Michele Campione, MD, Clinic242 E 72nd St Ste 1a, New York, NY 10021 Existing Patients: (212) 706-7494
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Campione?
I have been an on and off binge eater for a long, long time. My weight has crept up slowly and I have reached the point where I know it is time to handle it once and for all. Michelle is helping me get to the place where I will be mentally strong enough to let bariatric surgery work for me. I have never felt more comfort opening up to anyone about this issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Campione has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Campione frequently treats Psychological Evaluation, Psychiatric Evaluation, and Dementia or Depression Screening.
Dr. Campione's office is located at 242 E 72nd St Ste 1a, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Hospital