Dr. Michela Caruso, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Mesquite, TX. Dr. Caruso completed a residency at Mayo Graduate School Of Medicine. She currently practices at Texas Oncology and is affiliated with Baylor Scott And White Medical Center Lake Pointe. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Mesquite4700 N Galloway Ave, Mesquite, TX 75150 Existing Patients: (972) 686-6411
Texas Breast Specialists
Rockwall3144 Horizon Rd Ste 110, Rockwall, TX 75032 Existing Patients: (972) 771-3322
- University Of Virginia Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Mayo Graduate School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Mayo Graduate School Of Medicine, Other Education — 1991
- Mayo Graduate Sch Of Med, Other Education — 1987
- Thomas Jefferson U, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Caruso?
When it came time for me to begin radiation treatments I chose to have them done at the Rockwall location so I could have Dr. Caruso as my radiology oncologist. She told me about two other radiology locations that were 30 minutes closer to my home (a big factor since treatments are daily) but I opted Rockwall to stay under her care. Dr. Caruso is very informed and knowledgeable. She explained the radiation process, how & why it worked, as well as the possible side effects and what I would experience. I feel very confident in Dr. Caruso’s ability to manage my care. She has been interested in my progress and shown concern during my weekly examinations, especially when I was exhibiting uncommon skin irritation. She listened and answered questions so that I could easily understand. I would definitely recommend her to anyone going through radiation treatments. She is a qualified and caring physician.
- Baylor Scott And White Medical Center Lake Pointe
- Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health
- City Hospital At White Rock
- Medical City Children's Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Rockwall