Dr. Michael Fayad, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fayad's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Fayad, MD is a pediatric neurology specialist in Lexington, MA. Dr. Fayad completed a residency at St Joesphs Hosp. He currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital at Lexington and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fayad is board certified in Neurology.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- St Joesphs Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1989
- American University of Beirut Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- American University Of Beirut, Medical School — 1984
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fayad?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fayad accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fayad frequently treats ImPACT Testing, Grip and-or Muscle Group Pull Test, and TCD Bubble Test.
Dr. Fayad's office is located at 300 Longwood Ave, Lexington, MA 02420. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fayad speaks Arabic, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Fayad has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital
Boston Children's Hospital at Lexington
Department of Neurology300 Longwood Ave, Lexington, MA 02420 Existing Patients: (617) 355-6388