Dr. Michel Aboutanos, MD is a general surgery specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Aboutanos completed a residency at Med College Of Virginia Hospitals. He currently practices at Ambulatory Care Center and is affiliated with John Randolph Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Aboutanos is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
Ambulatory Care Center
Ambulatory Care Center417 N 11th St, Richmond, VA 23298 Existing Patients: (804) 828-7748
MCV Associates Physicians
General/Vascular1250 E Marshall St, Richmond, VA 23298 Existing Patients: (804) 827-1207
- Adam R Cowley Shock Trauma Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Med College Of Virginia Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Public Health, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Johns Hopkins School Of Public Health, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Aboutanos?
Dr. Aboutanos saved my husbands life. He recognized a critical bleed when other doctors failed to diagnose and got him to emergency surgery just in time. While he saves lives everyday, I will be forever grateful that he did what he did for our family. Without him, my life and the lives of my young children would be very different today.
- John Randolph Medical Center
- Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) Medical Center