Dr. Michael Zoller, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Savannah, GA. Dr. Zoller completed a residency at Mass Ee Infirm Harvard University. He currently practices at ENT Associates Savannah PC and is affiliated with Candler Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zoller is board certified in Otolaryngology.
ENT Associates Savannah PC
ENT Associates Savannah PC5201 Frederick St, Savannah, GA 31405 Existing Patients: (912) 351-3030
- Mass Ee Infirm Harvard University, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Barnes Jewish Hospital Wash University, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Barnes Jewish Hosp Wash University, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zoller?
I have been to three doctors before Dr. Zoller and have been sick since end of December. I have been given 2 different antibotics, which I found out I did not need. No one told me what was wrong with me. Now I go to Dr. Zoller- he scoped my nose (goes down your throat)-not very pleasant and low and behold he tells me exactly what is wrong. My GERD is so bad that my voice box is inflamed. The reason for a very hoarse voice and a throat that hurts. Other tests were order. He is so pleasant .
- Candler Hospital
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital