Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (719) 316-8262.
Dr. Michael Yoesel, MD
Dr. Michael Yoesel, MD is a family medicine specialist in Colorado Springs, CO. Dr. Yoesel completed a residency at Bapt MC. He currently practices at MDVIP - Colorado Springs, Colorado and is affiliated with Penrose Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Yoesel is board certified in Family Practice.
- Bapt MC, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Bapt MC, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Colorado Access
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yoesel?
the absolute best. Very personnel, never rushed. Excellent diagnostic skills and not too Godlike to recognize limitations and make referals. Calls patients on a regular basis who are suffering accute illnesses. The staff enhances the practice and every visit.
- Penrose Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Yoesel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Yoesel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yoesel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yoesel frequently treats Cold Sore, Herpes Simplex Infection, and Restless Leg Syndrome.
Dr. Yoesel's office is located at 3470 Centennial Boulevard 215, Colorado Springs, CO 80907. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yoesel speaks English and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Yoesel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.