Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Yium, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Yium completed a residency at University Tx Southwestern Med School. He currently practices at Austin ENT Clinic and is affiliated with Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Yium is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- University Tx Southwestern Med School, Residency Hospital
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Baylor University, Medical School — 1997
- The University of Texas, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yium?
I was so impressed with Dr. Yium and his staff! Everyone was polite and efficient! Front desk, medical assistant and Dr. Yium were all wonderful. Dr. Yium was so incredibly personable and I am so grateful for his time. Clear diagnosis explanation and treatment plan! Bravo!
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Yium frequently treats the following conditions: Chronic Sinusitis, Allergic Rhinitis, and Sinusitis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Yium's office is located at 4315 James Casey St Ste 300, Austin, TX 78745. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Yium is able to speak Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Michael Yium, MD is affiliated with Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin and Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas.
Yes, Dr. Michael Yium, MD holds board certifications in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr. Yium has over 25 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.6/5 for Dr. Michael Yium, MD. Patients say that the provider explained conditions well and the provider listened & answered questions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin
- Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas
- St. David's Medical Center
Austin ENT Clinic
Austin Ear Nose & Throat Clinic
Austin Ear, Nose & Throat Clinic - Village Location5625 Eiger Rd Ste 125, Austin, TX 78735 (512) 444-7944