Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yerkey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michael Yerkey, MD is a cardiology specialist in Missoula, MT. Dr. Yerkey completed a residency at Kessler MC USAF. He currently practices at St Patrick Hospital and is affiliated with Saint Patrick Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Yerkey is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Kessler MC USAF, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Keesler Medical Center 81st Medical Group, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Yale University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
International Heart Institute
International Heart Institute500 W Broadway St Ste 320, Missoula, MT 59802 Existing Patients: (406) 329-5615
Saint Josephs Medical Clinic
Providence St. Joseph Medical Center6 13th Ave E, Polson, MT 59860 Existing Patients: (406) 883-5680
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yerkey?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Yerkey frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Yerkey's office is located at 500 W Broadway St, Missoula, MT 59802. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yerkey has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Patrick Hospital