Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Karapetian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michael Karapetian, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Karapetian completed a residency at Providence Hospital. He currently practices at Nouneh Danielyan MD and is affiliated with Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Karapetian is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Providence Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Providence Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Yerevan State Med Inst, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Employee Health Systems
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nouneh Danielyan MD5220 Santa Monica Blvd Ste E, Los Angeles, CA 90029 Existing Patients: (323) 913-9300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Karapetian?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Karapetian frequently treats Pneumonia, Malnutrition, and Bedsores.
Dr. Karapetian's office is located at 5220 Santa Monica Blvd Ste E, Los Angeles, CA 90029. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Karapetian speaks Armenian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Karapetian has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center