Dr. Michael Greenley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Greenley's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Greenley, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Southfield, MI. Dr. Greenley completed a residency at Kresge Eye Inst. He currently practices at American Eye Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Greenley is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Kresge Eye Inst, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Sinai Grace Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Greenley?
Everyone that works in the office are very nice. The office usually runs on time,, they try their best to stay on time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Greenley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Greenley frequently treats Dry Eyes, Ultrasound, Eye, and Eye Examination.
Dr. Greenley's office is located at 28905 Northwestern Hwy, Southfield, MI 48034. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Greenley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.