Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Michael Williamson, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Kansas City, MO. He currently practices at Saint Luke's Orthopedic Specialists and is affiliated with Hedrick Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Williamson is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Harvard University, Undergraduate School — 1998
- American Enterprise Group
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Luke's Orthopedic Specialists
Saint Luke's Orthopedic Specialists5844 Nw Barry Rd Ste 320, Kansas City, MO 64154 Existing Patients: (816) 468-8632
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Williamson?
Dr. Willaimson did an excellent job on my broken wrist. Entire staff is very friendly, helpful , knowledgeable, and caring. Would recommend Dr. Willaimson
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Williamson frequently treats Joint Pain, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, and Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear).
Dr. Williamson's office is located at 5844 Nw Barry Rd Ste 320, Kansas City, MO 64154. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Williamson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hedrick Medical Center
- North Kansas City Hospital
- Saint Luke's North Hospital - Barry Road