Dr. Michael Willens, DO is a pain medicine specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Willens completed a residency at The Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at Advanced Pain Management Clinic, LLC and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Jacksonville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Willens is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Advanced Pain Management Clinic, LLC
Advanced Pain Management Clinic, LLC3003 Claire Ln Ste 100, Jacksonville, FL 32223 Existing Patients: (904) 683-2596
- The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Henry Ford Hospital System, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Michigan State University / College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Michigan State University, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Medical Acupuncture & Five Element, Other Education
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Willens?
Dr. Willens is a compassionate doctor with a real desire to make his patients well. Instead of just writing scripts and showing you the door he solicits your input on prior treatment, why or why not it might have worked and is there a particular path you might want him to incorporate in his treatment plan.
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Orange Park Medical Center