Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. White accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michael White, MD is a cardiology specialist in Columbus, NE. Dr. White completed a residency at Creighton U Med Ctr Creighton U. He currently practices at Nebraska Heart Institute and is affiliated with CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. White is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Creighton U, Fellowship Hospital
- Creighton U Med Ctr Creighton U, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Creighton U Med Ctr Creighton U, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Creighton University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. White?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. White frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Sinus Tachycardia, and Coronary Angiogram.
Dr. White's office is located at 4508 38th St Ste 157, Columbus, NE 68601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. White has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy
- Chi Health Lakeside
- Chi Health Mercy Council Bluffs
Nebraska Heart Institute
Alegent Creighton Cardiology Columbus4508 38th St Ste 157, Columbus, NE 68601 (402) 562-8445