Dr. Michael Wallace, MD
Make an Appointment904-587-2545
Dr. Michael Wallace, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Wallace completed a residency at Brigham and Women's Hospital. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Florida and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Mayo Clinic - Florida
Jacksonville - Cancer4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224 Call
- Medical University of South Carolina, Fellowship Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Duke University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Oberlin College, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wallace?
Mayo Clinic is great. Everything went like clockwork. I don't think I ever waited more than 10 minutes for each person I saw. I had a large polyp found from my colonoscopy. The doctor I was referred to wanted to cut out 10 inches of my intesting because he said it was risky and in a hard to reach place-cecum. I did a google search and found Dr. Wallace. He removed it through a regular colonoscopy. Don't let anyone cut on you until you talk to Dr. Wallace first. He is the Lebron James of his field.
- Mayo Clinic