Dr. Michael Yeh, MD is a general surgery specialist in City of Industry, CA. Dr. Yeh completed a residency at Ucsf Med Center. He currently practices at Comprehensive Cardiovsclr Spcls and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Yeh is board certified in General Surgery.
Comprehensive Cardiovsclr Spcls
AP Urgent Care18575 Gale Ave Ste 168, City of Industry, CA 91748 Existing Patients: (626) 281-8663
- Royal North Shore Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Ucsf Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Ucsf Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yeh?
Dr. Yeh performed a total thyroidectomy, central neck dissection and a left modified radical neck dissection on me on August 25th, 2020. Dr. Yeh’s surgical work is gorgeous and my 3 scars are already healing beautifully 2.5 weeks post-op. He was even able to save my parathyroids, 2 of which are completely untouched and the other 2 were injected into my neck muscles. Dr. Yeh cares about his patients and is calm, confident, caring, and incredibly experienced. I am so incredibly happy to have put my trust into Dr. Yeh and his surgical assistant, and could not believe I even considered another surgeon, when Dr. Yeh is the best. I generally don’t write reviews on doctors, however reading some of the reviews about Dr. Yeh pre-op left me terrified, scared and confused. I ended up consulting with another surgeon at Cedars, for this very reason. However and upon further investigation I understood that the horrifying and false reviews were all coming from a single source likely to extort UCLA.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica