Dr. Michael Gorum, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Columbus, GA. Dr. Gorum completed a residency at University of Alabama Hospital. He currently practices at Southeast Brain and Spine Surgery and is affiliated with East Alabama Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gorum is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Southeast Brain and Spine Surgery
Columbus Neurologic Institute1538 13th Ave Ste B300, Columbus, GA 31901 Existing Patients: (706) 321-9300
- University of Alabama Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Employers Health Plan of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gorum?
Dr Gorum has done surgery twice on my cervical spine. Once in 2003 for a ruptured disk with good results and again in 2015 with a more acute problem after a fall that had affected my ability to lift my right arm ruptured disk with nerve root compression...today almost 2 yrs later I have full use of my arm again and my neck has full range of motion. He was straightforward and knowledgeable a great surgeon in my book
- East Alabama Medical Center
- Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis - Emory Healthcare