Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (816) 533-3258.
Dr. Michael Farrar, MD
Dr. Michael Farrar, MD is a cardiology specialist in North Kansas City, MO. Dr. Farrar completed a residency at University Hospital. He currently practices at Meritas Health Cardiology and is affiliated with North Kansas City Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Cincinnati Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- UMKC School of Medicine, Medical School
- UNIV OF MO-KANSAS CITY SCH OF MED, Medical School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Missouri
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Freedom Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Farrar?
Very informative and personal! I'm very lucky to have had him on call when I had my heart attack a week ago!
- North Kansas City Hospital
- Excelsior Springs Hospital
- Ray County Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Farrar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Farrar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Farrar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Farrar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Farrar frequently treats Heart Disease, Prinzmetal Angina, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Farrar's office is located at 2790 Clay Edwards Dr Ste 520 520, North Kansas City, MO 64116. Find other locations and directions.