Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (816) 533-3258, and for other questions, call (816) 221-6750.
Dr. Michael Farrar, MD
New Patient(314) 944-6047
Dr. Michael Farrar, MD is a cardiology specialist in North Kansas City, MO. Dr. Farrar completed a residency at University Hospital. He currently practices at Meritas Health Cardiology and is affiliated with North Kansas City Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Meritas Health Cardiology
Meritas Health Cardiology2790 Clay Edwards Dr Ste 520, North Kansas City, MO 64116 Call
- University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Cincinnati Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- UMKC School of Medicine, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Missouri
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Freedom Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Farrar?
I have worked with Dr. Farrar through construction projects so have known him for decades and eventually need his services. He is very compassionate, extremely knowledgeable, and can put you at ease in the worst of times by explaining the situation in a clear and caring way. My care under his My step-mother was having issues with her heart and her cardiologists. I had her see Dr. Farrar and within two months after seeing her and changing her medications she was back to her active self and well.
- North Kansas City Hospital
- Excelsior Springs Hospital
- Ray County Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Farrar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Farrar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Farrar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Farrar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Farrar frequently treats Heart Disease, Prinzmetal Angina, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Farrar's office is located at 2790 Clay Edwards Dr Ste 520, North Kansas City, MO 64116. Find other locations and directions.