Dr. Anderson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Anderson, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Orlando, FL. Dr. Anderson completed a residency at Orlando Regl Med Center. He currently practices at Anderson Allergy and Asthma and is affiliated with Adventhealth Orlando. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Anderson is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- 1985, Internship Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Tulane University School Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Orlando Regl Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Ross University, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- 1980, Undergraduate School
- Univ. of Florida, Undergraduate School
- All Florida PPO Inc
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Florida Combined Life
- Florida Health Administrators
- Florida Hospital Healthcare System
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MAPFRE Life Insurance Company of Puerto Rico
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mutual of Omaha
- POMCO Group
- Principal Life
- Providence Health Plans
- Self Pay
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Anderson Allergy and Asthma
Anderson Allergy and Asthma63 W Underwood St, Orlando, FL 32806 Existing Patients: (407) 872-1110
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Anderson?
Dr. Anderson and his staff are professional, personable, and compassionate. They provide sufficient time so that the patient does not feel rushed and do an excellent job of diagnosing and treating their patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Anderson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Anderson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Anderson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Anderson frequently treats Allergic Rhinitis, Pollen Allergy, and Animal Allergies.
Dr. Anderson's office is located at 63 W Underwood St, Orlando, FL 32806. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Anderson speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventhealth Orlando
- Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children
- Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Orlando Health-health Central Hospital