Dr. Michael Vincent, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Rockville, MD. Dr. Vincent completed a residency at National Naval Med Center. He currently practices at Ambulatory Plastic Surgery Center Associates, Chtd and is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Ambulatory Plastic Surgery Center Associates, Chtd
Ambulatory Plastic Surgery Center15245 Shady Grove Rd Ste 155, Rockville, MD 20850 (240) 912-4708
- Eastern Va Grad School Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- National Naval Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- National Naval Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Duke University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Duke University, Undergraduate School — 1972
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MAPFRE Life Insurance Company of Puerto Rico
- Optima Health
- Vista Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vincent?
My experience with Dr.Vincent has been excellent. I had a mastopexy done and conducted a lot of research prior to selecting a surgeon. I'm so glad I chose Dr.Vincent and couldn't be happier with the results. They actually turned out even better than I expected. Dr.Vincent is a very experienced and skilled surgeon and his staff has been nothing but positive and helpful throughout the entire experience.
- Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center
- Suburban Hospital