Dr. Vickers has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Vickers, MD is a neurology specialist in Naples, FL. Dr. Vickers completed a residency at Baylor College of Medicine. He currently practices at NASA Neuroscience Spine Assocs, Naples, FL and is affiliated with NCH Baker Downtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vickers is board certified in Neurology.
- Baylor College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Baylor College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University of Miami School of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- University Of Florida, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
NASA Neuroscience Spine Assocs, Naples, FL
Neuroscience and Spine Associates1660 Medical Blvd Ste 200, Naples, FL 34110 Existing Patients: (239) 566-3434
- 2 3451 Pine Ridge Rd Ste 601, Naples, FL 34109 Existing Patients: (239) 566-3434
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vickers?
Excellent physician. Dr. Vickers is smart, well informed and a caring doctor. He takes the time to listen to his patients and provide intelligent well thought out treatment plans.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Vickers, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vickers' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vickers accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vickers frequently treats Neurodegenerative Disorders, Headache, and Epilepsy.
Dr. Vickers' office is located at 1660 Medical Blvd Ste 200, Naples, FL 34110. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vickers speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NCH Baker Downtown