Dr. Michael Vance, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vance's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Vance, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Charlottesville, VA. Dr. Vance completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA HEALTH SYSTEM. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vance is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- University Of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vance?
It is great walking out of the office being fully informed of changes to my child's condition each time we meet with Dr. Vance. He always approaches the appointment in a non-rushed teaching manner, which I truly appreciate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vance accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vance frequently treats Septal Defect, Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO), and Atrial Septal Defect.
Dr. Vance's office is located at 1204 W Main St, Charlottesville, VA 22903. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vance has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
University of Virginia Health System
UVA Children's Hospital Battle Building, Charlottesville VA1204 W Main St, Charlottesville, VA 22903 (434) 924-0123