Dr. Stefanovich has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Stefanovich, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Cresskill, NJ. Dr. Stefanovich completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Main Office and is affiliated with Englewood Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stefanovich is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Mount Sinai Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Dept. Of Psychiatry, Mount Sinai School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Dept. Of Genetics, Coumbia University, College Of Physicians and Surgeons, Ny, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Main Office100 Union Ave Ste 210, Cresskill, NJ 07626 Existing Patients: (201) 266-5146
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stefanovich?
Dr. Stefanovich is very well rounded. He is the first doctor I have had that does talk therapy and prescribes medication. I choose to take medication and he has taken his time to find the right one for me. He is an excellent listener and gives advice carefully and without judgement. He is one of the best doctors I have had to help me deal with my depression and anxiety.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Stefanovich, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stefanovich's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stefanovich accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stefanovich frequently treats Phobia, Major Depressive Disorder, and Psychosis Due to Mental Illness.
Dr. Stefanovich's office is located at 100 Union Ave Ste 210, Cresskill, NJ 07626. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stefanovich speaks French, German, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Englewood Hospital And Medical Center