Dr. Stefanovich has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Stefanovich, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Cresskill, NJ. Dr. Stefanovich completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Main Office and is affiliated with Englewood Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stefanovich is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Mount Sinai Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Dept. Of Psychiatry, Mount Sinai School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Dept. Of Genetics, Coumbia University, College Of Physicians and Surgeons, Ny, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stefanovich?
I can highly recommend Dr. Michael Stefanovich. He has very broad experience, both from the US and Europe, and has a high degree of ethics, which is important to me. He is patient, asks the right questions and listens. Not like others I have met that seem to diagnose you within the first 10 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Stefanovich, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stefanovich's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stefanovich accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stefanovich frequently treats Psychiatric Evaluation, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Psychological Evaluation.
Dr. Stefanovich's office is located at 100 Union Ave Ste 210, Cresskill, NJ 07626. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stefanovich speaks French, German, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Englewood Hospital And Medical Center
Main Office100 Union Ave Ste 210, Cresskill, NJ 07626 Existing Patients: (201) 266-5146