Dr. Michael Hajjar, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Boise, ID. Dr. Hajjar completed a residency at University Of S Fl College Of Med. He currently practices at Neuroscience Associates and is affiliated with West Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hajjar is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Boise6140 W Curtisian Ave Ste 400, Boise, ID 83704 Existing Patients: (208) 327-5600
- University Of S Fl College Of Med, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Boston University, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hajjar?
Dr Hajjar did back surgery on my Lumbar Herniated Disk on Feb29 2020. I Feel AMAZING.. Nice Job Doc !!! Done at BOISE, Saint Alphonsus Hospital This Doctor is Honest, Knowledgeable, and Has Great Bedside Manners. Dr Hajjar, has an Amazing Staff of Warm, Caring and Professional People at IDAHO SPINE and PAIN 1859 Topaz Way, Meridian Idaho 83642 No I Am Not Related to this Dr or Staff .. I’m Just Really Impressed !!!! 5 Stars to Dr Hajjar and St Als ..Truly GREAT EXPERIENCE ..
- West Valley Medical Center
- Saint Alphonsus Medical Center - Nampa
- Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- St. Luke's Boise Medical Center
- Treasure Valley Hospital