Dr. Delollis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Delollis, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Corvallis, OR. Dr. Delollis completed a residency at Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic. He currently practices at Corvallis Anesthesia PC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Delollis is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Oregon State Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Providence Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Corvallis Anesthesia PC3509 Nw Samaritan Dr Ste 201, Corvallis, OR 97330 Existing Patients: (541) 768-5235
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Delollis?
Dr Dellolis understands and listens to his patients. He has committed his life to improving health, from donating his own blood to helping take on patients who scare off psychiatrists easily. Very good care and an old school approach to wellness and life planning.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Delollis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Delollis frequently treats Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Adjustment Disorder , and Bipolar Disorder.
Dr. Delollis' office is located at 3509 Nw Samaritan Dr Ste 201, Corvallis, OR 97330. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.