Dr. Michael Tulloch, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tulloch's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Tulloch, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Tulloch completed a residency at Hartford Hospital. He currently practices at GIL MEDICAL CONSULTANTS. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Hartford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Hartford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- MVP Health Care
- POMCO Group
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gil Medical Consultants
New City Health Center5500 S Damen Ave, Chicago, IL 60636 Existing Patients: (773) 436-0161
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tulloch?
He was very kind & thorough during my recent stay at CPH. I came away hoping he had a practice so I could use him for my primary. Thanks so much Dr. T REGARDS Chris Mcphilomy
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tulloch accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tulloch frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Tobacco Use Disorder, and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD).
Dr. Tulloch's office is located at 5500 S Damen Ave, Chicago, IL 60636. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tulloch has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.