Dr. Michael Tressler, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Tressler completed a residency at Mayo Medical School. He currently practices at Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Specialists (OSMS) and is affiliated with Bellin Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tressler is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Specialists (OSMS)
- Mayo Medical School, Residency Hospital
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Washington University, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tressler?
Dr. Tresslar has great pride in what he does. He did both of my knee replacements and I am happy with the results. Dr. Tresslar did his part in the knee replacement and now, as part of the team, I need to do my part
- Bellin Memorial Hospital
- HSHS St. Vincent Hospital