Dr. Michael Tees, MD is a hematology specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Tees completed a residency at New York University School Of Medicine, New York, Ny. He currently practices at Colorado Blood Cancer Institute and is affiliated with Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tees is board certified in Hematology.
Colorado Blood Cancer Institute
Denver1721 E 19th Ave, Denver, CO 80218 (720) 754-4800
- Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- New York University School Of Medicine, New York, Ny, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- University Of Florida, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tees?
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- CHRISTUS St. Vincent Regional Medical Center
- North Colorado Medical Center