Call (720) 764-7900 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Michael Tees, MD is a hematology specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Tees completed a residency at New York University School Of Medicine, New York, Ny. He currently practices at Colorado Blood Cancer Institute and is affiliated with Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tees is board certified in Hematology.
- Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- New York University School Of Medicine, New York, Ny, Residency Hospital — 2011
- University Of Florida, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Colorado Blood Cancer Institute
Denver1721 E 19 Avenue And Ste 200, Denver, CO 80218 Existing Patients: (720) 764-7900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tees?
2/2...it has certainly been true for me. The worries can be intense, and sometimes they happen when a more objective person watching from the outside can see they aren’t 100% reasonable or at least are being blown out proportion. I’m a survivor of less than a year at this point, since completing treatment. I know my journey could end up going in many ways, and the worries are not going to stop anytime soon (maybe ever?). Even if things do go bad for me, I will know Dr. Tees did everything he could. And having the good fortune to have an oncologist that cares and is willing to address concerns even with a busy schedule is something you should never take for granted.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tees has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Tees, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tees' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tees accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tees frequently treats Pancytopenia, Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, and Myeloma.
Dr. Tees' office is located at 1721 E 19 Avenue And Ste 200, Denver, CO 80218. Find other locations and directions.
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- CHRISTUS St. Vincent Regional Medical Center
- North Colorado Medical Center