Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Spooner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michael Spooner, MD is a cardiology specialist in Portsmouth, VA. Dr. Spooner completed a residency at NAVAL MEDICAL CENTER PORTSMOUTH. He currently practices at Naval Medical Center and is affiliated with Mercyone North Iowa Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Spooner is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Naval Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- NAVAL MEDICAL CENTER PORTSMOUTH, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Naval Hospital Jacksonville, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University of Iowa College of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Naval Medical Center620 John Paul Jones Cir, Portsmouth, VA 23708 Existing Patients: (757) 953-1276
Mason City Clinic, P.C.
Mercy Hearth Center Adn Vascular Institute250 S Crescent Dr, Mason City, IA 50401 Existing Patients: (641) 494-5300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Spooner?
Very helpful assessing and making a plan for care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Spooner frequently treats Coronary Angiogram, Nuclear Stress Testing, and Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test.
Dr. Spooner's office is located at 620 John Paul Jones Cir, Portsmouth, VA 23708. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Spooner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercyone North Iowa Medical Center