Dr. Michael Slaughter, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Slaughter's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Slaughter, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Slaughter completed a residency at Barnes Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Franciscan Physician Network Oncology & Hematology Specialists and is affiliated with Decatur County Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Slaughter is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- M.D. Anderson Cancer Center - Medical Oncology/Hematology Houston, TX, Fellowship Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital S Campus, Residency Hospital
- University Tx Med School At Houston, Residency Hospital
- Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Slaughter?
Great, Dr. Slaughter He takes all the time to answer all your questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Slaughter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Slaughter frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Slaughter's office is located at 8111 S Emerson Avenue Cancer Ctr Ste 100, Indianapolis, IN 46237. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Slaughter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Decatur County Memorial Hospital
- Franciscan Health Indianapolis
- Franciscan Health Mooresville
- Major Hospital
Franciscan Physician Network Oncology & Hematology Specialists8111 S Emerson Avenue Cancer Ctr Ste 100, Indianapolis, IN 46237 Existing Patients: (317) 859-5252