Dr. Michael Shick, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shick's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Shick, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Greensboro, NC. Dr. Shick completed a residency at Wake Forest Baptist Med Center. He currently practices at SOUTHEASTERN HEART & VASCULAR and is affiliated with Alamance Regional Medical Center.
- University Of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Wake Forest Baptist Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Wake Forest Baptist Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Medical University of South Carolina, Medical School — 1996
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shick?
Outstanding care, clinical expertise, and attention to patient. One of the best physicians I've ever had. As an MD myself, I can tell that my opinion is based on objective assessment and I am strongly recommending Dr. Shick.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shick accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shick frequently treats Atherosclerosis, Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography, and Atherosclerosis of Aorta.
Dr. Shick's office is located at 1331 N Elm St Ste 200, Greensboro, NC 27401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shick has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alamance Regional Medical Center
- The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital
- Wake Forest Baptist Health - High Point Medical Center
Southeastern Heart & Vascular
Greensboro Imaging1331 N Elm St Ste 200, Greensboro, NC 27401 (336) 274-9617