Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Johnston accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michael Johnston, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Johnston completed a residency at Baylor University Medical Center. He currently practices at Baylor Scott & White Center for Esophageal Disease and is affiliated with Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Baylor University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Baylor University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University of Texas- San Antonio Long Medical School, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnston?
Dr. Johnston is the most responsive and attentive doctor I have ever encountered (I'm nearly 70). He responds to most messages I send him within an hour or less. He doesn't require extraneous tests and focuses on the immediate problem with an eye to a rapid resolution. I wholeheartedly recommend him, particularly if you are, or what to be, part of the Baylor Scott & White system.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Johnston frequently treats Herpes Zoster Without Complication, Wellness Examination, and Dyslipidemia.
Dr. Johnston's office is located at 3417 Gaston Ave Ste 1000, Dallas, TX 75246. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Johnston has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health