Dr. Michael Goldstein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goldstein's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Goldstein, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Goldstein completed a residency at Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus. He currently practices at Goldstein and Goldstein MDs. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goldstein is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Internship Hospital — 1989
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1989
- Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1975
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Goldstein and Goldstein MDs
Goldstein and Goldstein MDs115 E 61st St Ste 3a, New York, NY 10065 Existing Patients: (212) 371-6209
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldstein?
I went to Dr Goldstein anticipating cataract surgery. Instead he recommended a new prescription and trying new glasses. I picked up my new glasses and they are perfect. Things are no longer blurry and I am not seeing double. Absolutely delighted with my experience. He and his wife who is also a doctor were caring, friendly and competent. Thank you
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goldstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goldstein frequently treats Ultrasound, Eye, Eye Examination, and B-Scan Ultrasound.
Dr. Goldstein's office is located at 115 E 61st St Ste 3a, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goldstein has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.