Dr. Michael Sweeney, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sweeney's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Sweeney, MD is a cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Sweeney completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Houston Cardiovascular Asociates and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sweeney is board certified in Cardiovascular Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sweeney?
- St Lukes Episcopal Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Baylor College of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Houston Cardiovascular Asociates
Houston Cardiovascular Asociates6400 Fannin St Ste 3000, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 790-0841
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sweeney accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sweeney frequently treats Carotid Endarterectomy (CEA) or Excision of Infected Graft, Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) Surgery, and Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders.
Dr. Sweeney's office is located at 6400 Fannin St Ste 3000, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sweeney has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- St. Luke's Health - Patients Medical Center