Dr. Michael Swank, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Swank's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Swank, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Swank completed a residency at National Naval Medical Center. He currently practices at Froedtert & Medical College WI and is affiliated with Ascension Columbia Saint Mary's Hospital Milwaukee. Dr. Swank is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- National Naval Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1971
- Hahnemann Universtiy - Philadelphia, Medical School — 1970
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Swank?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Swank accepts your insurance.
Dr. Swank frequently treats Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery (VATS) or Thoracotomy, Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias, and Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration .
Dr. Swank's office is located at 3237 S 16th St Ste 101, Milwaukee, WI 53215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Swank has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Columbia Saint Mary's Hospital Milwaukee
- Ascension Columbia St. Mary's Hospital Ozaukee