Dr. Streiff has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Streiff, MD is a hematology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Streiff completed a residency at Shands Hospital University Fla College Med. and is affiliated with Howard County General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Shands Hospital University Fla College Med, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Shands Hospital University Fla College Med, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Streiff?
Dr. Streiff is a wonderful Physician. Nothing but EXCEPTIONAL professionalism. He cares for his pts as if they were his family, and for that I am extremely greatful. We met years ago while he was studying under another Heme Dr., and when he recommended that we stay under the care of Dr. Streiff we took his word and stayed until the very end. The best decision in health care as far as my mom goes. I could not be more thankful and greatful. Thank you Dr Streiff for everything....Nicole
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Streiff, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Streiff's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Streiff accepts your insurance.
Dr. Streiff frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Streiff's office is located at 1830 E Monument St Ste 7300, Baltimore, MD 21287. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Howard County General Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- 1 1830 E Monument St Ste 7300, Baltimore, MD 21287 (410) 502-8642