Click here to compare with other Surgical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Michael Stone, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Stamford, CT. Dr. Stone completed a residency at New England Deaconess Hosp-Harvard. He currently practices at Fairfield County Surgical Specs and is affiliated with Stamford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- New England Deaconess Hosp-Harvard, Residency Hospital — 1985
- New England Deaconess Hosp-Harvard, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of Vermont / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stone?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stone frequently treats Skin Screenings, Oral Cancer Screening, and Colon Cancer Screening.
Dr. Stone's office is located at 1351 Washington Blvd, Stamford, CT 06902. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stone speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Stone has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Stamford Hospital