Call (303) 327-4700 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Michael Shomaker, MD is a nephrology specialist in Thornton, CO. Dr. Shomaker completed a residency at Wake Forest University. He currently practices at Colorado Kidney Care and is affiliated with Rose Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shomaker is board certified in Nephrology.
- Wake Forest University, Fellowship Hospital
- Wake Forest University, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shomaker?
He has been my Kidney Doctor for 2 years now and I am truly impressed with him and his care. He has helped me with correcting the down turn of my kidneys. He is very personal and easy to talk to. He listen to my concerns and how I am doing. I would definitely recommend him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Shomaker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shomaker's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shomaker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shomaker frequently treats Chronic Kidney Diseases, End-Stage Renal Disease, and Mineral Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Shomaker's office is located at 9195 Grant St Ste 110, Thornton, CO 80229. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shomaker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Rose Medical Center
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Platte Valley Medical Center
- St. Anthony North Health Campus