Dr. Michael Sedrak, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sedrak's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Sedrak, MD is a general surgery specialist in Corona, CA. He currently practices at Inland Empire Minimally Invasive Surgery Institute and is affiliated with Chapman Global Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sedrak is board certified in General Surgery.
- University Of California At San Diego, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Inland Empire Minimally Invasive Surgery Institute1902 Fullerton Ave Ste 101, Corona, CA 92881 Existing Patients: (310) 728-0494
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sedrak?
Dr. Sedrak is amazingly thorough and patient explaining everything in advance. He is also very committed to success and garnered my trust and faith in his abilities and in his care for me. I cannot thank him enough and highly recommend him...he is worth the wait!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sedrak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sedrak frequently treats Abdominal Disorders, Abdominal Pain, and Abdominoplasty.
Dr. Sedrak's office is located at 1902 Fullerton Ave Ste 101, Corona, CA 92881. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sedrak speaks Arabic, Egyptian, Coptic, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Sedrak has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chapman Global Medical Center
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
- Southern California Hospital at Culver City
- Southern California Hospital At Hollywood
- UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest