Click here to compare with other Interventional Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Michael Seawell, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Edinburg, TX. Dr. Seawell completed a residency at University of Texas Health Science Center. He currently practices at Renaissance Cardiology Group and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent's Southside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Seawell is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Universtiy or Florida Health Science Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of Texas Health Science Center, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University of Texas, San Antonio, Internship Hospital — 2008
- University of Texas Health Science Center, Medical School — 2007
- University Of Texas, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Seawell?
Dr. Seawell recently placed a stent in my heart after I had a heart attack at memorial hospital. He was so kind and caring and I immediately felt better.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Seawell has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Seawell frequently treats Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome, Heart Disease, and Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography).
Dr. Seawell's office is located at 5525 Doctors Dr, Edinburg, TX 78539. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Seawell speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. Vincent's Southside Hospital
- Highlands Arh Regional Medical Center
Renaissance Cardiology Group5525 Doctors Dr, Edinburg, TX 78539 Existing Patients: (956) 362-8740
ARH Cardiology and Thoracic Associates
ARH Cardiology and Thoracic Associates210 Black Gold Blvd Ste 210, Hazard, KY 41701 Existing Patients: (606) 487-7000
Highlands Heart & Vascular LLC
Highlands Heart and Vascular LLC5000 Ky Route 321 Ste 4102, Prestonsburg, KY 41653 Existing Patients: (606) 889-6210
Rio Grande Heart Specialists
Laboratory Corporation of America100 E Ridge Rd Ste A, McAllen, TX 78503 Existing Patients: (956) 362-8750