Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Michael Salinger, MD is a cardiology specialist in Evanston, IL. Dr. Salinger completed a residency at Fell-Northwestern U. He currently practices at Northshore University Health System and is affiliated with Evanston Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Salinger is board certified in Cardiology.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Fell-Northwestern U, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Evanston Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Evanston Hosp-Northwestern, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salinger?
Dr. Salinger and his team have their show together. Most professional and expert service. Daily feedback is a great idea. I find the man quite cordial and organized. Super doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Salinger has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Salinger frequently treats Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs), Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension), and Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG).
Dr. Salinger's office is located at 2650 Ridge Ave, Evanston, IL 60201. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Evanston Hospital
- Glenbrook Hospital
- Highland Park Hospital
- Skokie Hospital