Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rumple accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michael Rumple, MD is a family medicine specialist in New Haven, IN. Dr. Rumple completed a residency at IU Health Ball Memorial. He currently practices at Parkview Physicians Group and is affiliated with Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rumple is board certified in Family Practice.
- IU Health Ball Memorial, Residency Hospital — 1999
- IU Health Ball Memorial, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Indiana U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Parkview Physicians Group
PPG - Family Medicine1331 Minnich Rd, New Haven, IN 46774 Existing Patients: (260) 425-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rumple?
A regular scheduled checkup. Dr Rumple always listens and is a very competent diagnostician!! He is also kind and humble!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rumple frequently treats Dyslipidemia, Lipid Disorders, and Hypertension.
Dr. Rumple's office is located at 1331 Minnich Rd, New Haven, IN 46774. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rumple has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
- Parkview Regional Medical Center