Dr. Michael Phillips, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Phillips' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Phillips, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Greenville, SC. Dr. Phillips completed a residency at Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr. He currently practices at Advanced Eye Care Of Upstate and is affiliated with Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Phillips is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Roanoke Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University Of Mississippi Medical Center, Medical School — 1984
- University Of Mississippi School Of Pharmacy, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Phillips?
Dr Phillips and his staff are the best!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Phillips accepts your insurance.
Dr. Phillips frequently treats Blepharitis, Eyelid Disorders, and Cataract.
Dr. Phillips' office is located at 10 Enterprise Blvd Ste 208, Greenville, SC 29615. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Phillips has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Spartanburg Medical Center
- St. Francis Downtown