Dr. Nathanson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Nathanson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Clairton, PA. Dr. Nathanson completed a residency at Rhode Island Hospital Lifespan. He currently practices at Greater Pittsburgh Vascular and is affiliated with Jefferson Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nathanson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rhode Island Hospital Lifespan, Residency Hospital
- Brown University Medical School, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nathanson?
Dr. Nathanson and his staff and incredible. My husband has been having an issue with a leaky heart valve for a few years. He is much younger than most with this problem. Dr.Nathanson is very happy to answer any questions that he or I have, he gives very realistic answers and is honest. His staff works with you on getting an appointment that fits your needs. Getting that initial appointment sometimes takes a little while, but if you're looking for quality, he's worth the wait.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Jefferson Hospital
- Monongahela Valley Hospital